Tuesday 23 August 2011

UPs and DOWNs in every day

I guess today was alright. I got my english results back and I'm happy with it :) Hope that can be maintained. We also got feedback for LIT UBD. I think the teacher was happy with ours and the Q and A went well :)
However, my lit teacher said that my book was not well tabbed :(( I don't want to create a bad impression of me on her :( Better do it properly on the second chance.I thought tabbing was personal?? But I guess it was a little messy.
Gonna have to do more math today :P However much I don't enjoy it, It helps me so I guess I'll just have to bear with it and practice well for my coming exams.



“When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”  
 Psalm 84: 18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment