Monday 16 May 2011

1st attempt at Decoden!

TADAH!! :D
Finally got the whipped cream right. True enough, whipped cream was the key to success.
Its not perfect but I'm pretty happy with the results. The cookies and ice cream were homemade but the canes were ready made.

I can offer a new packaging service for decoden and the little box in the picture is up for sale for $4.50 but I'm working to make better ones :D

Just went "shopping" over the weekends to get stuff to help me manage the orders :) In the process of making more 'suju" chibis right now, so the foodies have got to wait. At the same time, I'm preparing for a competition on "gentleman bunny's" channel on youtube. 

And YET, at the same time, its been rather busy and still is at school. Hopefully things will slow down a bit once the mid-year vacations come.

No comments:

Post a Comment