Sunday 1 May 2011

Beverages

 Drinks, especially more "translucent" drinks can be made using resin.(last picture) Most resins need to be mixed with a catalyst or hardener to well, harden. The one I use is mixed in a 1:1 ratio.

The fruit canes are unfortuanately, not made by me. I bought them from Mdm Ang, the inspiring artisan I talked about in my first post. The straws are fishing lines, a freebie given to me my Mdm Ang. The ice cubes are also homemade from resin. A little tricky to cut up but not impossible.





Fruity Drink**


lemonade **
bubble tea












                         
   













Beverages can also be made using liquid polymer clay. Provided you are putting your drink in a BAKEABLE container. oh and NEVER NEVER BAKE RESIN.

Fruity Drink  $3.50
Lemonade $3

No comments:

Post a Comment